Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Retroactive Dark Side Points

After reading over the last session, I realize that in our burn-and-pillage-fest, I really should've been assigning Dark Side Points.

  • Rek gets two — one for telling Dhiel to shoot Ilar Kairn in his office, and one for the gratuitous sacking and destruction of Beryl Fisto's apartment.
  • Dhiel gets one — for shooting Ilar Kairn, an unarmed civilian.
  • Kazbich gets one — for wiring Kairn's home to explode, as we had established that his wife (an innocent bystander) was still inside.
  • I'm not assigning Dark Side Points for wanting to kill someone or threatening to, because intent and action are two different things.

Since none of you are Force-sensitive, it doesn't do anything game mechanics-wise, but I'd still like to mark them all the same.

Also, in an effort to update this blog more often, I'm going to start rolling out NPC bios and location write-ups on here pretty soon.  So check back, y'all!

EDIT: Max told me I already gave him a DSP for the explosion, and I remember giving him one now.  So I won't put him in double jeopardy.

1 comment:

Twaffle said...

I take it we're not playing with the "if you're dark side score equals your wisdom score you become an evil NPC" rule?